Combining Runes

Opening Magic Boxes, with the hope of acquiring a high-tier NFT, may result in obtaining multiple lower-tier Runes. Since there is only one staking slot for each unique Rune tier, the user may find himself with numerous same tier Runes.

Crafting presents a solution for combining surplus Runes to obtain a higher-tier Magic Rune NFT. To perform the combination, you need 5 Runes of the same tier. Initially, there's an 80% chance of getting a Rune one tier higher, while the chance of a two-tier increase is 20%. Users can opt to use Magic Shards before combining. Every 50 Shards used increases the chance of a two-tier increase by 20%, up to a maximum of 100%.

Last updated